Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Study Group Name

Ok. So I don't know if anyone else reads this, but I am excited. I have finally decided on a name for the Bible study I teach for college students. I am going to call it...re:generation. I like this name for several reasons. First, when we accept Christ, we are all born again. We are made new. This fits. Also, my desire is to see a whole generation of college aged people in Henry County and the south metro area changed for Christ. I am on fire about this and pumped up. With a name, I can advertise, get the word out, and hopefully more people will get to hear and learn about the love of Jesus Christ. If you have taken the time to read this, will you please pray for re:generation and all the souls in the world who need to hear about the love of Jesus Christ. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment